- 4 Brioche Buns
- 500 g Lamb Mince
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 2 tbsp Fresh Mint Chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 4 Portobello Mushrooms
- 4 slices Emmenthal Cheese
- Mix together minced lamb, onion, mint, garlic, oregano and season generously.
- Divide the mixture into fourths and shape into burger patties.
- Brush each side with olive oil.
- Grill under a high heat, or cook on the barbecue, for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
- At the same time as cooking the burgers, cook the mushrooms in a pan with a very small amount of oil for around 10 minutes, turning occasionally, and adding cheese to finish.
- Assemble burger and cheesy mushroom in a toasted brioche bun with a dollop of minted mayonnaise.