Hello, I'm Chris Lynch
Many thanks for visiting my online contact card.
This site is a gateway to my various projects and websites and an easy way for people to reach me online.
But first, let's make sure you found the right Chris Lynch...
10 things about Chris Lynch
- Chris Lynch is the CTO of Gravit-e, an eCommerce Consultancy based in Cardiff, UK.
- Chris Lynch is the creator and writer of The Black Room, which you can watch on Amazon Video and YouTube
- Chris Lynch is one half of Monkeys with Machineguns, a critically acclaimed comic book studio that he formed with Stu.Art
- Chris is the co-writer of Offworld, a feature length science fiction film that was successfully funded on Kickstarter and is filming in 2017
- Chris has written for numerous comic book companies, included creating "The Dark" for Markosia, and been published in the Judge Dredd Megazine
- Under his pen name of CW Lynch, Chris wrote "The Magpye: Circus of Death" that you can buy from Amazon
- Chris wrote "The Budget Android Tablet Buyer's Guide", which was a Top 100 book on Android for a number of months in Amazon's sales charts
- Chris is a qualified hypnotherapist and is currently studying to become an NLP Practitioner. He works with a small number of clients through Cardiff based hypnotherapy provider Click Hypnosis.
- Chris is a prize winning essayist
- Chris created the free online comic book writing software "Bubble"
Chris Lynch writes as "CW Lynch" because he is not the Chris Lynch that is the writer of "Inexcusable" and many other excellent children's books. You can find his official page on the Simon and Schuster website. On Wikipedia he is
Contact Chris Lynch
If you've found the right Chris Lynch, please feel free to contact me using the form below.
My Blog: CW Lynch
I’ve been saying for a long time that self-driving cars will save lives and for that reason alone we should be accelerating the work to get them road legal as quickly as possible. In the video (above) from a dashcam mounted in a Tesla, we can see the autopilot detecting a likely collision and applying […]
The received wisdom in self-publishing circles is that the best way to build your eBook sales is to build your “platform”. In other words, you need to market yourself. You need to create your brand. Having a brand means that people know what to expect and so, if they like your stuff, they feel safe in buying […]
Being able to tell when someone is lying to you is a hugely powerful skill, especially if your work involves negotiation, interviewing, or questioning individuals. Today’s high performance hypnosis tip is all about understanding eye movement cues and how, with practice, you can become a “human lie detector”. You might have heard of eye movement […]